/ 30+ HOURS
We’re on the hunt for a Marketing Intern to join our creative team, assisting us with some exciting projects this summer!
Available to start in July for a 3 month paid internship with view to join our team permanently.
From Event Organising + Social Media Campaigns + Marketing Strategy & Assisting us with a vision for our new restaurant space, you’ll have a big role, but don’t worry, we’ll be coaching you along the way!
- Event Planning
- Create and manage social media postings
- Perform social listening and engage with active users
- Write fun and unique blog content
- Contact and engage guest bloggers and media
- Work on analytics projects to improve blog content and strategy
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar OR relative experience in field
- Passion for food + understanding of the industry
- Able to commit to 30+ hours a week
- Have fantastic writing and communication skills
- Well versed in social media marketing techniques
- Understanding of the industry and our business’ mission
WHAT WE OFFER
Experience working as part of the creative team in a small, fast paced business + Flexibility + Creative Freedom, and of course free lunches!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org